This workshop has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Health and Safety Advisor, Victoria Swift, for the attention of all Schools in Slough.
This workshop will enable managers to understand the costs and causes associated with accidents in the workplace. It will also provide managers with the necessary skills and advice to support them undertake a thorough investigation following and incident.
By the end of the course you will understand:
- the three basic reasons for managing Health and Safety
- the relationships between major accidents, incidents and near misses
- the direct and indirect causes of accidents
- know the techniques to undertake a thorough investigation
- the SBC format for reporting and recording accidents, incidents and near misses
- RIDDOR requirements
Pre Course Preparation
Delegates do not have to formally prepare for the course, however it would be useful to understand the practices and local procedures at your school.
For all schools that buy into the SBC H&S Service Level Agreement the cost of the course per delegate is £15.
For Schools that do not buy into the SBC H&S Service Level Agreement the cost of the course per delegate is £60.
To book a place, please e-mail Michael.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Joining instructions (including location) will be sent out prior to each course. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided throughout.