This training course meets Ofsted requirements, and is a nationally recognised qualification in Paediatric First Aid which is valid for 3 years.
- Anaphylactic shock
- Burns and scalds
- Bleeding and resuscitation
- Head injuries
- Allergic reaction
- Poisoning and exposure to cold and heat
- Asthma attack
- Meningitis and febrile convulsions
Assessment is undertaken in order to ensure that delegates fully understand the requirements for first aid and are able to carry out protocols in CPR and emergency treatment.
When registering for this training you will be providing commitment to the following days:
- Saturday 2nd October 2021 | 09:30 - 16:00
- Saturday 09th October 2021 | 09:30 - 16:00
Any cancellations must be made 7 days prior to the event.