This article has been brought to you by East Berkshire Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services' (CAMHS) Project Manager for the MHST/Getting Help Service, Alison Bradshaw, for the attention of all Education Settings.
Responding to popular request after CAMHS' webinar and resources series last year they have put together an exciting menu of opportunities which offer education settings and other professionals the opportunity to enhance their knowledge on CYP Emotional Health & Wellbeing and improve their own wellbeing.
CAMHS have been working together with some of their key partners ie: Public Health, Talking Therapies, Kooth to help us to support you to support CYP.
This offer contains the following information:
- Information about the SHaRON Digital Platform (hosted by Berkshire Healthcare CAMHS)
- Emotional Health & Wellbeing Webinars Programme
- Emotional Health & Wellbeing information from Bracknell Forest, Slough and RBWM
- Kooth Resources and Webinars
- Local Resources
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health Training Offer – For Professionals and Volunteers
- Key National Resources
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health Week
- Our Frontline