This training has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Senior Childrens Centres Operations Officer, Sue Butterworth, for the attention of all Early Years and childcare practitioners.
Childrens Centres Closure; following the announcement from Buckingham Palace on the death of our Sovereigh Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. On the day of her state funeral 19 September 2022 all the Slough Childrens Centres will close in line with it being a national bank holiday and will re-open on 20 September 2022.
If you have a concern about a child in Slough, contact Slough Children First's Referral and Assessment Team on 01753 875362
For emergencies outside of Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and bank holidays, call the Emergency Duty Team on 01344 351999 and e-mail EDT@bracknell-forest.gov.uk or dial 999.
For other support please see below:
- Foodbank; emergency food supplier - call 01753 550303 or e-mail email@example.com
- Domestic Violence Support - call 01753 477352
- Samaritans 24 hour counselling and advice - call 116 123 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more up to date information follow:
- Slough Ear Years on Facebook.
- SBC on Twitter @sloughcouncil
- FIS Website www.sloughfamilyservices.org.uk