This seminar has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Early Years and Prevention Childcare Development Co-ordinator, Clare Thompson, for the attention of all professionals working with children and families including Early Years Providers and Childminders who are required to update their safeguarding training.
There are 10 seminars planned, and they are designed and delivered by members of the multi-agency neglect strategy group.
This training is offered free of charge to people who work in the public and voluntary sectors, who are represented on the safeguarding partnership board (a small charge is payable for those in the private sector, £80 for a full day training and £40 per half day training, you will be issued with a free ticket but you will be invoiced later).
The focus will be on the application of the tool with an emphasis on how to have difficult conversations about neglect with parents/carers. The seminars aim to promote professional confidence and increase skills in this area.
Please see below list of dates:
- 11th June 2019 | 12:00 - 14:00 [SOLD OUT]
- 3rd July 2019 | 12:00 - 14:00 [SOLD OUT]
- 4th September 2019 | 12:00 - 14:00 [SOLD OUT]
- 16th October 2019 | 12:00 - 14:00 [SOLD OUT]
- 20th November 2019 | 12:00 - 14:00
- 18th December 2019 | 12:00 - 14:00
- 8th January 2020 | 12:00 - 14:00
- 5th February 2020 | 12:00 - 14:00
- 26th February 2020 | 12:00 - 14:00
- 25th March 2020 | 12:00 - 14:00
Book your place at one of the new 2 hour neglect seminars by visiting Eventbrite.