This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This week’s news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document dated 07 July 2021.
There have been a lot of updates from the Government yesterday please take the time to read the summaries and use the links to read the full guidance.
- The Prime Minister’s announcement on Step 4 of the roadmap
- COVID restrictions in education settings to end at Step 4
- Attendance in education and Early Years settings during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak – 23 March 2020 to 1 July 2021
- Actions for Early Years and childcare during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Actions for schools during the coronavirus outbreak
- Use of PPE in education, childcare and children’s social care
- Special schools and other specialist settings: Coronavirus
- Department for Education COVID-19 helpline
- Department for Education Guidance
- Statistics: childcare and Early Years
- Teaching a broad and balanced curriculum for education recovery
- Keeping children safe in education: proposed revisions 2021
- Childcare providers and inspections as at 31 March 2021
- Glossary of terms: Ofsted statistics
- Ofsted: Coronavirus (COVID-19) rolling update
- Get ready for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) changes in September 2021 with this guidance and practical support.
Update for Parents
Slough Borough Council
- Slough Borough Council: Section 114 notice 02/07/21
Standards and Testing Agency
News and Events