This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This week’s news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document dated 25 August 2021.
This is a special edition with the latest guidance regarding COVID-19 from the DfE and Public Health; please take time to read through using the links for the full guidance online to support you keeping your provision, staff and children safe.
- Protective measures for holiday or after-school clubs and other out-of-school settings for children during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
DfE Attendance Data Collection
Department for Education Guidance:
- Changes for children and young people around self-isolation from 16th August 2021
- Information for routine vaccination or teething side effects in children
Parents and Carers
- What parents and carers need to know about Early Years providers, schools and colleges during COVID-19
- Guidance for parents and carers of children attending out-of-school settings during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak