This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This week’s news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document dated 22nd September 2021.
As you are aware the newsletter was put together as a weekly way of communicating the most up to date guidance during the pandemic; alongside our other forms of communication via email and TheLink.
This term we have added a monthly ‘Ask me anything’ session as well as your regular support from the Early Education team.
We appreciate all your feedback regarding the newsletter and given the change in the current situation we have decided to stop the weekly newsletter after half term.
Previous newsletters will remain on TheLink; which will also be regularly updated with any new information and resources, and any other urgent information will be shared by email from the team.
- The Children’s Commissioner’s The Big Ask…and The Big Answer
- Reminder to complete the educational setting status form
- Attendance in education and Early Years settings during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak: 23 March 2020 to 16 September 2021
- Delivery of specialist one to one and group interventions for children and young people in education settings
- COVID-19 support
In the News
- An open letter to education and care professionals from new Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi
- World River Day 26/09/21