This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This week’s news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document dated 29th September 2021.
- Updates to sector guidance following the September Review
- Actions for early years and childcare providers during the COVID-19 pandemic
Parents and Carers
- What parents and carers need to know about Early Years providers, schools and colleges during COVID-19
- Ofsted's role in regulating childcare: poster for parents
- What to Expect in the EYFS
- A Celebratory Approach to Working with Children with SEND
Public Health and Slough
- Reminder to all providers managing positive cases of CV-19
In the News
- Food safety and choking hazards
- Pacey: difficult conversations with parents
- Stay at home and self-isolate