This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This week’s news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document dated 06th October 2021.
Also a reminder that next week; Thursday 14 October is a DfE attendance data collection day. Your data needs to be sent to us by 12pm midday. Please feel free to send before if that is easier.
- Reminder to schools and colleges: encouraging twice weekly testing
- LFD test kit stock supply
- The Department for Work and Pensions Household Support Fund
- The furlough scheme has now closed
- CO2 monitor delivery
- The educational setting status form
- PCR test expiry dates
- Attendance in education and Early Years settings during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic: 23 March 2020 to 30 September 2021
Slough and Public Health
- PCR testing at Montem for Slough residents (including school staff and extended school communities)
Birth to Five Matters
- Dr Rose Drury talks with Donna Gaywood about supporting children who speak English as an additional language (EAL).
News and Events
- Look Closer awareness week is starting on Monday 11th October 2021
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing Webinars and Resources Programme (Autumn 2021)
- World Mental Health Day on Sunday 10 October 2021
- Anne Freud are offering a free webinar on early years staff wellbeing
- Slough Early Years first kitemark certificates awarded
- Outdoor Practitioner an e-magazine by Muddyfaces