This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This weeks news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document.
This weeks bulletin includes:
- New national restrictions to come into force on Thursday 5 November
- Department for Education Coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline – opening hours
- Department for Education Guidance
- Advertising vacancies
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Calling all Slough parents, and carers with young children
- Slough - Local Welfare Provision
- Bookstart Treasure Packs for 3-4 year olds (information for early years settings only)
- Bookstart Baby Packs (information for the public)
- Ofsted | Coronavirus (COVID-19) Rolling Update
- Childcare Choices Communications Toolkit
- Wellbeing Workshops
- Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Introduction to Safeguarding
- Safeguarding Level 3 / Multi agency
- Strong Home Learning Experience to support children’s learning and development
It is important to keep in contact with families during this time, so please share the information widely.
Please note: Data submissions will be on going until the DfE no longer request our submission, please return your data sheet to email@example.com before 12pm every Thursday if your setting is open.