This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This weeks news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document.
Please note the deadline for Early Years Service Annual Provider Audit 2020/21 is Tuesday 1st December by 5pm
We are requesting that all providers complete the audit via an online survey
- Childminders: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CSACMAUDIT
- PVI settings: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CSAPVIAudit
- Nursery Schools and schools with nursery classes: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CSASchoolsAudit
This weeks bulletin includes:
- Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, announces the COVID-19 Winter Plan
- Funded Early Education
- Important improvements to the coronavirus (COVID-19) testing call centre (119)
- Foundation Years: COVID-19 update #22 – New FAQs – 19 November
- HMRC: COVID-19: Employer support – live webinars
- Cold weather alerts & COVID
- Prevention and management of children choking on food
- COVID dashboard & self-isolation documents
- Advertising vacancies
- Early Years Service Annual Provider Audit 2020-21: Deadline Tuesday 1st December by 5pm
- Talking Therapies has to offer for staff and families
- Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Early Years Schema Training
- Introduction to Safeguarding
- Safeguarding Level 3 / Multi agency
- Strong Home Learning Experience to support children’s learning and development
It is important to keep in contact with families during this time, so please share the information widely.
Please note: Data submissions will be on going until the DfE no longer request our submission, please return your data sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm every Thursday if your setting is open.