This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's COVID Schools Programme Officer, Heather Cook, for the attention of all schools to share with parent and carers.
New Site for Parents on Dealing with Childhood Illnesses 0-18
The site aims to empower parents, carers and young people with knowledge and easily accessible help at their fingertips.
If you are unsure if you can stay home or need to see someone for your sick child Healthier Together can help.
- Clear traffic light system for illness advice so you feel confident with the decision you make and what you can do at home.
- You can find help with day-to-day queries such as pregnancy, feeding, sleep and development.
- Current topics from COVID to mental health and emotional well-being.
- Brings together national resources and Local services available in Berkshire, Bucks, Hampshire and Surrey.
- SMS option to share with other parents and young people and can