This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Service Lead People, Surjit Nagra , for the attention of Headteachers in Slough Secondary Schools.
Teachers' Pensions has recently reminded all schools about all the benefits of registering for a My Pension Online account, to keep up to date as a member of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
With over 800,000 members registered to date, it’s the easiest and most secure way of managing pension. However, there are many more members that have not.
Can we please ask your teachers to register as soon as possible and I have provided the details below that they will need to have which will help them to do so. Also, highlighted are the benefits of doing so.
Members will have access to:
- Update their details anytime online
- View their Benefit Statement – this is the only place they can view this
- Contact Teachers Pensions securely
- Nominate beneficiaries
- Complete important forms and documents
- Use online calculators to explore their benefits
- Find out more about the other benefits available to them
By registering it also means that Teachers’ Pensions can contact them directly with important updates and changes that may affect their pension.
All you will need to register is:
a) A few personal details
b) National Insurance number
c) Email address
If there are any questions arising from this please do not hesitate to contact Surjit Nagra via email@example.com or 01753 875727.