The purpose of this meeting is to identify gaps in services and shortfalls in performance and to take appropriate action to address both, giving priority to the needs of the most disadvantaged families in the area. We also report on performance to the Slough Children’s Centres Advisory Board quarterly and to identify gaps in service delivery which require strategic decisions and/or commissioning.
This meeting comprises of the following individuals:
- Head of Service for the Children’s Centres (Chair)
- Senior Coordinator Family Services (Vice Chair),
- Senior Coordinator Family Learning,
- Children’s Centre Early Years Manager for the cluster,
- Advisory Early Years Teacher for the cluster,
- Link Health Visitor (s),
- Early Help / Children’s Social Care representative.
- Jobcentre Plus,
- Adult Learning Providers (community learning, FE / HE, voluntary sector),
- Family Information Service, and
- 5 other Service Partners, relevant to the priorities in the area.
Please see the documents below for further information.