This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This week’s news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document dated 28 July 2021.
Please note that during the summer holidays we will be sending out the newsletter fortnightly until the beginning of term in September
Included in this week’s newsletter is some important information from Public Health regarding COVID-19 guidance.
- Attendance in education and early years settings during the Coronavirus outbreak 27 July 2021
- Reported Coronavirus (COVID-19) notifications by registered Early Years and childcare settings
- School attendance: guidance for schools
- FOI: Early Years data set as at 31 March 2018
- New vodcast on implementing the revised EYFS
- Ofsted EIF inspections and the EYFS – what you need to know
- NHS Test and Trace in contact tracing within educational settings
In the News and Events
- How Ofsted will inspect Reception classes next year
SEND and Inclusion
- Extended powers SEND tribunal: national trial
- National strategy for autistic children, young people and adults: 2021 – 2026
Parents and Carers