This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This weeks news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document.
This weeks bulletin includes:
- Public Health England’s (PHE’s) dedicated advice service opening hours
- Department for Education coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline opening hours
- Department for Education coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance
- Early years foundation stage statutory framework (EYFS)
- Effect of pandemic on children's wellbeing revealed in new report
- Ofsted | Coronavirus (COVID-19) Rolling Update
- Prime Minister announces new local COVID Alert Levels
- Solihull Parenting Approach
- Improving health outcomes in early years review
- The Education Endowment Foundation has some new resources to support planning, literacy and pupils with SEND.
- Safe working in education, childcare and children’s social care
- Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Introduction to Safeguarding
- Safeguarding Level 3 / Multi agency
- Early Years PVI Managers Meeting
- Early Years Cluster Meeting
- Why Is Being Outdoors & Outdoor Learning So Important For Children? Part 1: Online Training
- Promoting good oral health in children post COVID 19: Free Online Training
- Strong Home Learning Experience to support children’s learning and development
It is important to keep in contact with families during this time, so please share the information widely.
Please note: Data submissions will be on going until the DfE no longer request our submission, please return your data sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm every Thursday if your setting is open.