This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This weeks news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document.
This weeks bulletin includes:
- DfE Early Years and Childcare data collection, changes to frequency and Ministerial letter
- Critical workers and vulnerable children who can access schools or educational settings
- Actions for Early Years and childcare providers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Ofsted: Coronavirus (COVID-19) rolling update
- Update on NHS dental services in the South East
- Nasal spray flu vaccine (Fluenz Tetra)
- Actions for Early Years and Childcare providers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Early years foundation stage profile handbook
- Advertising vacancies
- DfE: End of term planning
- Net Aware - Top tips to set up your child's device safely this Christmas
- Department for Education Coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline – holiday hours
- Local Government Association Update
- COVID-19: Employer support – live webinars
- HMRC - CJRS: what you can claim and when
- Funded Early Education
- Adults to gain new skills on 400 free courses: Level Three early years and childcare courses
- Family Fund
- National business support Zoom webinar for early years and childcare providers
- Kitemark Accreditation
- Keeping children safe in out-of-school settings: code of practice
- National Minimum Wage – new webinars on what counts as working time
- The COVID Winter Grant Scheme 2020
- Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Early Years Schema Training
- Introduction to Safeguarding
- Safeguarding Level 3 / Multi agency
- Strong Home Learning Experience to support children’s learning and development
It is important to keep in contact with families during this time, so please share the information widely.
Please note: Data submissions will be on going until the DfE no longer request our submission, please return your data sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm every Thursday if your setting is open.