This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Associate Director for Children and Families, Michael Jarrett, for the attention of the Early Years leads.
This weeks news bulletin from Children and Families, Early Years Division at Slough Borough Council is now available please see the attached document.
Please note this will be the last weekly news bulletin until the week beginning 4th January 2021, if there are any significant updates in the meantime we will email them over to you as and when they arise.
This weeks bulletin includes:
- DfE: End of term planning
- Actions for Early Years and Childcare providers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- What parents and carers need to know about Early Years providers, schools and colleges during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Self-isolation period reduced from 14 days to 10 days
- Safe working in education, childcare and children’s social care
- Consented addresses for childminders and domestic childcare
- Slough LADO
- Advertising vacancies
- Department for Education Coronavirus (COVID-19) helpline – holiday hours
- Keeping children safe in education: proposed revisions 2021
- Early years foundation stage statutory framework (EYFS)
- Training to support children and young people
- Working together to safeguard children
- GPs in Slough: COVID
- Joint working improving children’s access to mental health services
- Funded Early Education
- The COVID Winter Grant Scheme 2020
- Support Together Early Education Resources (STEER)
- Alcohol awareness
- COVID-19 series: briefing on early years, November 2020
- Family Fund
- National business support Zoom webinar for Early Years and Childcare providers
- Adults to gain new skills on 400 free courses: Level Three Early Years and Childcare courses
- Early Years and Prevention Service: Training and Continuous Professional Development: Calendar 2020 -2021
- Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Introduction to Safeguarding
- Safeguarding Level 3/Multi agency
- Strong Home Learning Experience to support children’s learning and development
It is important to keep in contact with families during this time, so please share the information widely.
Please note: Data submissions will be on going until the DfE no longer request our submission, please return your data sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm every Thursday if your setting is open.