This article has been brought to you by Slough Borough Council's Public Health Programme Officer, Timothy Howells, for the attention of all early years, primary and secondary schools.
We are pleased to bring you the new physical activity campaign called #Movingis .
This campaign has been developed by colleagues from the Frimley ICS, Get Berkshire Active, and various Local Authorities. The campaign is an extension of last years’ #MovingCan campaign and will be pre-launched on Tue 7th May and then be followed by 7 days of posts from Mon 13th May.
We are now ready to go and are delighted to provide you with everything you need to take part!
This campaign specifically addresses the common barriers to becoming physically active and encourages people to comment on what’s stopped them or how they overcame a barrier.
How does it work?
- If you wish to take part all we ask (minimum) is that you post (Twitter/Facebook etc) the daily post on the days indicated in the attached plan. Please ensure you stick to the days shown and always use #Movingis (See attached document for the posts)
- We have produced some neutral branded media for you to use such as web/twitter/Facebook banners and a series of short animations to add to each post.
- Please ensure you use the appointed animation on each day as indicated in the attached plan
- You can access all this media here: #Movingis Media Files
- You are encouraged to follow/link your accounts to the new Twitter Account https://twitter.com/MovingIs_2019
- Please share this with your friends, colleagues and families for them to tweet/post.
If you have any question or problems accessing the media files please contact email@example.com.